Using, storing and charging your Toa Pods is simple, and you'll wonder why you even needed to click on the instructions button in the first place, so we'll make the following as un-patronizing as we can - just so you'll feel better.
Care and maintenance
Do not expose your Toa Pods to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products. That'll hurt your ears too - and that's just well - silly.
Do not dismantle the device. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified technicians.
- Please make sure your Toa Pods are off when you are not using them. Do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
Listening to loud music is fun, but it can cause irreversible hearing loss. To avoid hearing damage, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Do not listen to loud music for long periods of time.
- Turn the volume down on the source device before using the headphones, then gradually increase the volume to a safe volume level.
- Do not listen to bands like Nickelback or Creed. This can do more damage than listening to other loud music, and it will cause you to become unlikeable.
For safety reasons and to avoid possible accidents, we recommend the following safety measures:
Do not use the headphones while driving or carrying out any other activity that requires special attention.
- Keep the product, packaging and accessories out of the reach of children and pets to avoid accidents and choking hazard.
- Be careful that when you sing along to songs while listening to music with your Toa Pods, you will probably sound awful, and this could damage future relationships.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 6 mm
- Maximum power: 5 mW
- In-ear design
- Type: dynamic
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum output power: < 20.00 dBm
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles: HFP / A2DP / AVRCP / AVCTP
- Up to 20 m distance range
- True Wireless Stereo function
- Type: built-in microphone
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Hands-free function
- Voice assistant compatible with Google/Siri
- Capacity: 50 mAh (each earbud)
- Type: lithium polymer
- Battery life: up to 8 hours* (This also depends on the volume you are using)
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Charging method: charging case
- Capacity: 230 mAh
- Type: lithium polymer.
- Extra battery life: 12 hours
- Charging method: USB Type-C cable or wireless charging dock
- Charging time (with cable): 1 hour
- Charging time using a wireless charging dock: 1 hour
- Toa Pods
- Charging case
- Set of ear tips
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Right touch button
- Left touch button
- Earbud indicator
- Charging port
- Charging case indicator
Switching on and off the device
To switch on your Toa Pods, simply take them out of the charging case or tap and hold the Right and Left touch buttons (1 and 2) for 10 seconds. At this point, the Indicator (3) on both earbuds flashes and they pair automatically. When the Indicator (3) on one earbud flashes quickly, you can pair your earphones with a Bluetooth music player.
To switch off your Toa Pods, put them back in the charging case or tap and hold the Right and Left touch buttons (1 and 2) for 4 seconds.
The earbuds will charge automatically when you put them back in the charging case.
Remove both earbuds from the charging case. Select Toa Pods from the list of Bluetooth devices on your smartphone or Bluetooth music player. Both devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a confirmation sound when both devices are paired. At this point, the Indicator (3) on both earbuds turns white and blinks slowly.
If you previously paired the earbuds with a device, there is no need to repeat the pairing process again. Just enable Bluetooth on your music player and switch on your Toa Pods. They will sync with it automatically.
Note: To optimise battery life, your Toa Pods turn off automatically after 5 minutes in search mode, if not synchronised with any other device.
Double tap the Right touch button (1) or Left touch button (2) to pause music or resume playback.
Volume +/Volume -
Tap the Right touch button (1) to turn up the volume or the Left touch button (2) to turn it down.
Skipping to the next or previous track
Tap and hold the Right touch button (1) for 2 seconds to skip to the next track or the Left touch button (2) to switch to the previous song during music playback.
Answering/Ending a call
To answer an incoming call or hang up, tap the Right or Left touch button (1) or (2) once.
Rejecting an incoming call
To reject an incoming call, tap and hold the Right or Left touch button (1) or (2) for 2 seconds.
Using the Voice Assistant feature
You can interact with your smartphone voice assistant using your Toa Pods. To do so, tap the Left touch button (2) three times in a row. You can give the voice command after hearing the confirmation sound.
Charging the battery
When the battery level of your Toa Pods is below 5%, you will hear a low battery warning sound. To charge the battery, put the earbuds in the charging case. The Charging case indicator (5) flashes white while charging the earphones. It will turn off once the charging process is complete.
When the charging case battery level is below 10%, the Charging case indicator (5) flashes red. There are 2 ways of charging the battery:
Using a cable
Plug the USB Type-C end of the provided cable into the Charging port (4). Connect the other cable end to a 5 V / 1 A or 5 V / 2 A USB charging port. The Charging case indicator (5) glows red while charging the case. It will switch off once the charging process is complete. The charging time is approximately 1 hour.
Using a wireless charging dock
Place the charging case on a wireless charging dock (not provided with the product). The Charging case indicator (5) glows red while charging the case. The indicator will switch off once the charging process is complete. The charging time is approximately 1 hour. We recommend using a 5 V / 2 A charging dock.
Important: We recommend not leaving neither your Toa Pods nor the charging case unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise charging the battery at least once a month.
Restoring factory settings
To reset the device to factory settings, follow the steps below:
1- Put the earbuds in the charging case.
2- Leave the case lid open and tap the top of both earbuds with your forefingers 6 times in a row.
3- Repeat the steps in Bluetooth pairing to pair the earphones with your smartphone or Bluetooth source device.